The Behavioral Health Services of the Canadian County Children’s Justice Center provides a broad array of substance use disorder and mental health services for the children and families of Canadian County. All children and adolescents who reside in Canadian County are eligible for services. Parents and/or guardians of such children may also qualify for a limited number of services.
Services offered through Behavioral Health are:
- Alcohol and other Drug Assessments
- Mental Health Assessments (Children and Adolescent)
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Outpatient Mental Health Treatment (Children and Adolescent)
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment (Adult only)
- 12 Bed Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (Adolescent only)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Community Outreach
Behavioral Health Services are CARF accredited and certified by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.